Saturday, July 28, 2012

YA Hottie
My next YA Hottie is Ash, from the Iron Fey series!


Ash:
  • is super hot!
  • he has AWESOME magic powers
  • he may take while to get to know, because on the inside he is very sensive, but once you do you will never want to take it back
  • he is super sweet
  • and really caring, just don't get on his bad side :)
  • he is really smart
  • and would never hesitate to help you out of a sticky situation.
  • he is really fantabulous!

Fave Ash quote(s)

“Forgive me," Ash murmured, and I heard the faintest of tremors beneath his voice. "But I can't...I won't...give her up. Not now, when I've just found her."

If you haven't read the Iron Fey series, go and do it right NOW! they are amazing!

Happy reading,

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award :) Check out the info on my blog :) www.mollyelizabethlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete